- Supporting Partners
- Monash University - FODMAP
Developed by Monash University researchers, the Low FODMAP Diet limits foods that have been shown to aggravate the gut and cause Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms like intestinal bloating, gas and pain. These foods are high in a group of sugars called FODMAPs. Since the introduction of Monash University’s Low FODMAP Diet, sufferers of IBS finally have a proven way to improve digestive comfort and all-around health.
Visit www.monashfodmap.com for more information.
You may also be interested in...
- 10:00am (under 14 July 2019)
Whichever aspect of health and disease we consider, the evidence points towards whole plant foods as optimal for human health.
- Health & Wellness Learning Centre (under What's On)
The Health & Wellness Learning Centre has been created to educate and empower YOU to live your best life.
- Nestle Health Science (under N)
- Chiron Health Products (under C)
- Associate Professor Jane Muir (under 2.30pm)
Prof Jane Muir is a Nutrition Scientist and Dietitian with over 25 years’ experience in the area of nutrition research.